In this article, I am going to show you what is the best email marketing autoresponder for beginners!
Do you know what your business wants to achieve with email marketing and what to look for in an autoresponder that is best for your business?
So by the end of this article, you will be able to choose the best autoresponder that suits your budget and marketing needs.
First of all, what is Email Marketing all about?
Email is a reliable channel to deliver a return on your investment(ROI).
- It gives you the ability to communicate with the consumer on a one-to-one basis.
- Enables your business to build long-lasting relationships, create brand awareness and increase sales and revenue.
- Email Marketing is as important a part of a business as furniture or inventory because if you build an email list.
- You can email your leads and prospects around the clock with the use of autoresponders unlike having a following on Facebook, TikTok, and Subscribers on YouTube you name it... all the social media platforms.
- So by using email marketing, you are able to build a customer database commonly known as a list. It is your most valuable asset that you can take with you to different autoresponder software.
With email being a fundamental marketing device, having the best autoresponder that enables the gathering of data, segmentation, insights, automation, and personalisation is a must for any business.
Before we dive deep let us define;
What Is An Email Autoresponder and How Does It Work?
It is an email function that enables businesses to send scheduled automated messages to customers based on specific rules and when a particular condition has been met.
It does all the heavy lifting for your business.
Now that you understand why your business needs an autoresponder and also what email can do for your business, you are now wondering where to start from as a beginner.
The good news is that most Email Marketing Software comes with autoresponders already built-in. What is best for one business might not be suitable for your business.This all depends on your goals and email marketing strategies.
Sibusisiwe Musevenzi// Blogger
When starting out with email marketing autoresponders, you deserve
- good customer support
- a platform that has prebuilt email marketing templates
- other tools like automation workflows
- high deliverability rates
- available at the best price
- reports and analytics
So with that in mind, let’s find out what Autoresponder is best for beginners.
Below is a list of 24 email autoresponder examples that suit any type of business.
- GetResponse is the perfect email marketing autoresponder.
- It is now an all-in-one marketing tool which is great because you can do landing pages, create forms and it has a very good drag and drop email editor and has plenty of templates to use.
- It is very easy to use and also very affordable.
- One of its best features is the workflow builder tool. It allows you to create automated email funnels.
- Pricing is fair when you upgrade and starts at $15 for up to 1 000 contacts.
- The free forever plan gives you up to 500 contacts.
GetResponse's Features Are:
- Email Marketing
- Website Builder
- Marketing Automation
- Paid Ads
- Landing Pages
- Conversion Funnel
- Web Push Notifications
- SMS Marketing
- Live Chat
- Signup Forms
- Advanced Analytics and Testing Tools
So, what makes GetResponse the best autoresponder for beginners?...
- Their Free Forever plan allows you to send unlimited emails per month and up to 500 contacts.
- You can send unlimited newsletters per month while using this free plan.
- It enables you to have a website, a landing page on which you can put a signup form and also use your custom domain if you so wish.
- It does not prohibit affiliate marketing and if you are an affiliate marketer this is one of the autoresponders you can use for your business without getting banned.
- All these features will get you going to create an email list and web presence as a beginner.
- Sendinblue is a fast-growing email marketing autoresponder in Europe and is brilliant for sending automated and transactional emails.
- By giving customers updates and information after they have taken a specific action.
- You also have the ability to send SMS from this platform.
- Any business can use this all-in-one platform because it allows email, SMS, chat, Facebook, CRM, and easily integrates with Shopify, Woo, Salesforce, WordPress, and much more.
- Sendinblue's mission is to help businesses grow
- Sendinblue easily integrates with platforms like WordPress, Shopify, Prestashop, and more.
- They offer support in French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, and English.
- This is good for non-profit and community organisations with smaller lists.
- MailChimp is another fantastic email marketing autoresponder best for beginners.
- It is now part of Intuit and is available in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, and German.
- It allows you to build an email list of up to 2 000 contacts all for Free.
- They are heavily suited for e-commerce because they have 56 integrations for e-commerce that are available from their integrations directory.
In order to set up autoresponders, you need to be on a Premium Plan.
Mailchimp Features Are Categorised As Follows;
- Marketing CRM
- Signup Forms
- Behavioural Targeting
- Predicted Demographics
- Content Studio
- Creative Assistant
- Dynamic Content
- Subject Line Helper
- Campaign Templates
- Customer Journeys
Insights & Analytics:
- Smart Recommendations
- A/B Testing
- Content Optimiser
- Active Campaign is an email marketing, marketing automation, sales automation, and CRM, Services, and Support platform.
- It is mainly focused on strengthening customer relationships at every touchpoint.
- Whether you are a small, non-profit, medium or large business.
- This autoresponder is best for e-commerce, B2B, and B2C.
- Active Campaign's mission is to help growing businesses make meaningful connections with their customers.
- What they call customer experience automation.
- By scaling a personalised experience across all channels touching the whole customer lifecycle, solving the hardest problems for businesses, and connecting the journey across channels.
- Convertkit, is a very good creator marketing platform, for Bloggers, or any content creators.
- For example Youtuber, Course Creator, Freelancer, Coach, Photographer, Musician.
- Or if you make physical or digital products, build software, and market or sell online.
- Will allow you to let your subscribers know of any content you have produced.
- So in that regard, Convertkit is the best to use for beginners and you get up to 1000 Subscribers free.
Convertkit's Features Are:
- Landing pages
- Email Sign up forms
- Email Marketing
- Email designer
Converkit allows you to spend less time on marketing and more time on creating.
- By sharing your ideas with a custom landing page and offering readers valuable free downloads in exchange for their emails.
- By building meaningful relationships with your followers with personalised email content made using easy email templates
- By earning an income selling digital products using automated sales funnels.
Convertkit is an easy to use email marketing platform, that offers beginners a free plan to build an email list of up to 1 000 subscribers, they host landing pages for you, and you can send unlimited newsletters.
- Sendgrid pioneered transactional email and has more delivery experts and support engineers on the market.
- It is an email service trusted by developers and marketers for delivery expertise, scalability, and time-saving.
- It is for Startups, Marketers, eCommerce, High Volume Senders, Enterprises, and Developers.
Sendgrid helps businesses build meaningful connections with smart email marketing.
Without the cost and complexity of owning and maintaining email servers and infrastructure to ensure email deliverability.
It is a cloud-based SMTP provider.
They also manage all the technical details like:
- ISP monitoring
- Reputation Monitoring
- SMTP Relay
- SMTP API
- Custom API Integration
- Dedicated and Multiple IP Addresses
- IP White labeling
- Mailerlite, apparently, in their terms of service, doesn't allow affiliate marketing so if you are looking for an email marketing autoresponder for your affiliate marketing business.
- Stay away from them or better get it in writing from them, what you intend to do and get a go-ahead than risk losing your list. When your account gets shut down.
- This is a good fit for non-profit and community organisations with a much bigger list.
- Mailerlite allows you to build professional-looking and beautiful newsletters without hiring a designer and with no HTML skills required.
- Using Drag & Drop Editor, Rich Text Editor, and Custom HTML Editor.
- You can create amazing newsletters using their prebuilt templates and also Ecommerce Campaigns.
- It allows you to grow your audience using website builder, landing pages, pop-ups, embedded forms, and subscriber management
- You can deliver the right message using:
-tagging or interest groups
Mailerlite allows you to optimise your campaigns by
- A/B Split testing
- Deliver by time zone
- Auto Resend
- RSS Campaigns
You can track your results using
- Click Maps
- Campaign Reports
- Opens by location
- Constant Contact is an e-commerce focused email autoresponder and has high deliverability rates.
- It easily integrates with Shopify, Salesforce, Quick books, and WordPress to name but a few.
- Automation using this email marketing autoresponder is like putting your business on autopilot with scheduled, personalised, and highly targeted emails.
- This is a good fit for nonprofit and community organisations and those who would prefer to have support over the phone.
- This is also perfect for small businesses and bloggers.
- To get started they have great onboarding and support for ongoing help.
Constant Contact offers 4 easy ways to grow your business online.
- Create an e-commerce website using their website builder to generate a mobile responsive store suitable for your industry with seamless site navigation, secure checkout, and much more.
- Help people find you through email, social, SEO, and other forms of online marketing all from one place.
- Use email marketing to boost loyalty by segmenting subscribers based on different criteria and sending them content they are more likely to engage in.
- Track your performance using their analytic tool. It gives you detailed visitor metrics in real-time.
- AWeber is a very well-established autoresponder from 1998.
- It is for small businesses and entrepreneurs.
- Its mission is to deliver powerful and simple email marketing software for small businesses.
- It has a low barrier to entry allowing 500 subscribers, on the free plan.
- You need to upgrade to access the system functions of the autoresponder software.
- AWeber doesn't outsource the delivery of your emails.
- They control everything end-to-end to ensure messages sent hit the inbox, not the junk folder.
- They allow you to automate campaigns, segment your subscribers thus sending personalised messages and tagging.
- You can create custom emails using the drag and drop function and email designer. Making use of free stock images.
- Hubspot is a Customer Relationship Management platform also known as CRM.
- With its variety of tools, it transforms how businesses attract, engage, and delight customers.
- It best fits B2B service-led companies that want to drive high-value inbound leads.
- You can get started for free and brace yourself for higher prices when you upgrade to access other tools.
Hubspot has a variety of free tools and they are:
- Free Chatbot Builder
- Free Landing Page Builder
- Free Meeting Scheduler App
- Free Live Chat Software
- Free Online Form Builder
- Website Grader
- Make My Persona
- Email Signature Generator
- Blog Ideas Generator
- Invoice Template Generator
- Marketing Plan Generator
- Free Business Templates
- Industry Benchmark Data
- Software Comparisons Library
Hubspot CRM Platform has:
- Sales Hub and is available on Premium plans
- Service Hub and is available on Premium Plans
- Operations Hub and is available on Premium Plans
- Marketing Hub and is available on Free and Premium Plans
- CMS hub and is available on Premium Plans
Hubspot Popular Features are:
- Social Media Tools
- Email Tracking Software
- Sales Email Automation
- Ads Software
- Email Marketing Software
- Lead Management Software
- Pipeline Management Tools
- Helpdesk Software
- Sales Email Templates
- Marketing Analytics
- Mailjet's mission is to simplify email delivery and team collaboration so you can focus on growing your business.
- It is for Marketers, Developers, Agencies, Universities, Real Estate, SMEs, Franchises, Teams, and Enterprises to attract, engage and build relationships with their customers through email.
- Integrates with 80 plus platforms like CRM, CMS, and eCommerce.
Plans available are:
- Free up to 6000 emails per month and 200 emails per day
- Essential up to 15 000 emails per month and no daily sending limit
- Premium same as Essential but with more features
- Custom everything and Infinite scalability to support high volumes
With Mailjet you can:
- Email templates
- Drag and drop email builder
- Collaboration Toolkit
- Templating Language
- MJML(Mailjet Markup Language)
- Multi-User Accounts
- Subscription Forms
- Contact List Management
- Parse API
- Event API
- Send API
- SMTP Relay
- Dedicated IP
- Deliverability Expert
- Email Automation
- A/B Testing
- Stats and Reports
For Enterprise Mailjet offers:
- Deliverability Services
- Email Infrastructure
- Emails For Teams( Collaboration Toolkit)
- Sendpulse is a great free email and messenger marketing platform.
- With excellent automation best for bloggers, small to medium businesses.
- This email marketing autoresponder has a built-in SMS feature, Web Push Notifications, and Facebook Chatbots. This opens a window of communication opportunity for your business.
You can do Email Campaigns Using:
- Drag and Drop Editor
- Subscription Forms
- Automation Flow
- Transactional Emails
- Campaigns Analytics
- Email Verifier
Chatbot features are available for:
- Instagram Chatbots
- WhatsApp Chatbots
- Facebook Chatbots
- Telegram Chatbots
- Chatbots App
Other Features Included are:
- Landing Pages
- Web Push
- Benchmark is an impressive, easy-to-use email marketing tool that offers fantastic detailed reporting.
- That will help you quickly design great-looking email newsletters and campaigns, create complex automation, and enable your business to adjust its email marketing strategy accordingly.
- It is very good for A/B Split tests
- Access to 24 hours a day responsive live support chat is available.
- However, it is known for its poor deliverability rates compared to other autoresponders on the market.
Benchmark Features Are:
Email Marketing Using Tools Like:
- Drag and Drop Builder
- HTML Editor
- RSS Emails
- Photo Editing inside email editor
- Prebuilt Email Templates For Any Occasion
- Customise Your Colours
- A/B Testing
- Inbox Checker allows you to view different email environments before sending.
Web-based- Preview email in Firefox, Chrome, and Internet Explorer.
Mobile Views- Lets you see how your email will appear on any mobile device.
Windows and Mac OS- Test out an email in Windows and Mac OS inbox clients.
- Allows you to send automated email series for example welcome, abandoned cart, and follow up that are triggered by website and email engagement
- Automations like Contact List Automation and Engagement Automation
- Building an audience is made easy by using List Builders like putting a signup form on your website or favourite social network.
- Landing Pages built using a drag and Drop Page Builder
- Surveys lets you gather information and insights about your business
- Polls give you direct and free engagement with your subscribers
Reporting- lets you understand how your customers or subscribers interact with your emails.
Integrations with 1500 plus services like WordPress, Salesforce, and Others.
- This is an email and SMS marketing autoresponder platform built for growing e-commerce brands.
- Pricing is either for the email plan only or for both email and SMS plan.
- Drip this autoresponder is best for e-commerce and has very good automation and personalisation features.
- Integrates seamlessly with most popular e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, and many more.
- Drip integrates with a variety of apps like Zapier, Recart, and many more.
Drip's Main Features are:
- Customisable Forms: that are easily built with a form builder and enables SMS Opt-Ins
- Email: create and send branded and personalised emails using their powerful visual email builder or using their simple text email editor.
- A/B Testing allows your brand to learn what makes the biggest impact and drives the most revenue, email opens and clicks
- SMS this channel allows you to meet your customers on their phone and has high engagement rates due to it being immediate, to the point, and easy to consume.
- Automation: Create behaviour-based automation like abandoned cart series, post-first purchase series, welcome series, win-back series, and many more.
- All this is made possible using Drip's powerful visual workflow builder and following Drip's best-practice workflows if you may.
- Segmentation-Drip allows you to do smart segmentation by creating audiences based on customer behaviour that is bringing in revenue.
- These segments update automatically making it easy to understand what your customers are browsing, opening, buying, and clicking.
- Tagging them using custom fields to create dynamic audiences and personalised messaging.
- Reports -The Revenue Attribution Feature in Drip allows you to see which emails and SMS are bringing in revenue and from which customers. So you can do smart marketing.
- Moosend is great for beginners, e-commerce, bloggers, SaaS, travel companies, small agencies, and publishers.
- Not-for-profit businesses are offered a generous 25% discount.
- Its powerful autoresponder is by far their best feature.
- However, although it has a variety of features its analytics is a bit limited.
- Integrates with: CMS, CRM, Ecommerce, List Validation, and Lead Generation.
Moosend's Features are:
Email marketing comes with a:
- Drag and Drop Email Editor,
- Data Analytics,
- A/B Testing and
- Advanced List Segmentation
- Newsletter Editor
Marketing automation using :
- Email Automation Templates,
- Drag and Drop Automation Editor,
- Website and User Tracking and
- Advanced Reporting
Reporting and Real-time Analytics
Personalisation enables you to do:
- Weather-based recommendations,
- Product Recommendations and
- Advanced Personalisation
Subscription Forms that are
- GDPR compliant with anti-bot protection made using a drag and drop editor with visibility options.
Landing Pages made using a:
- Drag and Drop landing page builder
- pre-built templates that create ultrafast loading pages and can be made using a separate mobile editor
- Klaviyo is an SMS and email marketing automation platform for businesses of any size from entrepreneurs to iconic brands.
- With features that enable you to increase e-commerce sales.
- Integrates with a variety of top marketing tools like Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, Big Commerce, and API.
- Klaviyo is designed for growth-minded e-commerce businesses, giving you powerful functionality making it easier for your marketing to make an impact on your business.
- Pricing comes in 2 types and that is a Free and Flexible pricing plan. This means your business only pays for email contacts and SMS messages it actually needs.
Klaviyo's Features are:
- Benchmarks-This is an amazing feature that compares your brand's data to businesses just like yours. It will show you where you are excelling and where you have the most opportunity to grow your revenue.
- Integrations: There is an Integrations Library with top marketing tools, Apps, and API.
- Segmentation: It allows you to segment your customers based on behaviours. Like what they looked at on your website, where they interact with your emails, what they actually bought and how much they spent.
Build segments based on special events and conditions for example a purchase or new subscriber. Making it easier to send targeted and relevant workflows. Segments update automatically.
- Tracking: of email and SMS performance.
- Profiles: Klaviyo's e-commerce CRM gives you full visibility into your customers' data. You can get a single record for every contact for example you are able to know how much have they spent, what have they done, and when they are likely to purchase next.
- Personalisation: using data collected with forms. You can build forms using pre-done templates and there are over 50 available to choose from.
- Automation: of both email and SMS are available. Pre-built common e-commerce workflows are built-in making it easier to customise and better than starting from scratch.
- Reporting: you are able to explore ready-made reports that cover email and SMS performance to revenue growth. Custom reports based on data you want to see like campaigns, any metrics, workflows, and product performance.
- Migration: importing an existing list from another ESP is easy. They can turn an excel file into a segmentable audience by using the import wizard.
- A/B Testing: enables you to learn which emails and SMS get the most attention.
- Email Content Creation: made simple you tell Klaviyo your font and brand colours. They will automatically apply them to built-in workflows and default templates made for e-commerce.
You can design emails for specific campaigns and automation workflows like welcome series, post-purchase followup, and abandoned cart series using their drag and drop editor together with powerful personalisation features.
- Email and SMS: enables you to reach your customers in a way they prefer. Using workflows that can be a mix of emails and texts.
- Campaign Monitor is an email marketing platform that is easy to use yet very powerful.
- Giving you the tools to make lasting impressions with your customers using email.
- It is for agencies, retail, nonprofit, entertainment, publishing, technology, and travel.
- There is separate pricing for high volume email sends.
Campaign Monitor's Features:
- Templates easily brand your emails by inputting your website URL to automatically import your brand colours and logo.
- Segmentation and Personalisation-this is the simplest way to increase conversions while building long-term relationships.
- Link Review-this tool automatically searches your emails and flags broke or outdated hyperlinks for your attention.
- Marketing Automation allows you to easily create personalised customer journeys using their intuitive visual journey designer. This saves you a lot of time creating and sending campaigns.
You will create more emails that bring in revenue and keep your customers engaged.
- Transactional Emails- send highly optimised and branded automatic emails based on interactions your customers have had with your business. For example a donation or purchase.
- Analytics-this tool gives you an aggregate view of the overall performance of your emails like geography, engagement per campaign, and acquisitions. Giving you actionable insights to help your brand improve on strategy and return on email investment.
- Integrations-seamlessly connects to hundreds of pre-built apps and integrates with e-commerce platforms, CRM, Websites, API, and many more.
- Signup Forms allows you to grow your email list and introduce yourself to new customers from your website to your store or wherever you are.
- Their aim is to make this platform, give you the tools you need to understand your customers, by talking to them in the channels and platforms they use and with messages that are relevant and on time.
- Autopilot enables a fun way to create marketing automation and workflows.
- Team collaboration and their reporting are great.
- Is best for Startups, eCommerce(can be found in Shopify App Store), SaaS, B2B, and Non-Profit (NFP).
- 50% Discount available for 12 months off the Pro and Business plans offered to Startups. To qualify you need to have raised less than $250 000 in funding and been in business less than 12 months.
- 50% Lifetime discount to nonprofits keeping it whether you upgrade or downgrade.
Autopilot Features Are:
- Email Marketing increase engagement with email marketing by sending branded and personalised emails that reach your customer's inbox.
- A/B test subject lines, time, day, and content that leads to higher opens, clicks, and conversions.
- Customer Journeys built using customer journey builder. It enables you to create entire customer journeys with the visual journey builder.
- Customer Data Platform allows you to unify your customer, transactional and behavioural data and deliver personalised experience.
- SMS Marketing you can send personalised automated SMS, add tags based on context. Show content like abandoned cart items. Use pop ups, QR codes, opt in keywords, and checkout prompts to grow your SMS Subscribers.
- Pop-ups and Forms makes growing either email or SMS subscribers easy by designing engaging forms, pop-ups, spin wheels, surveys, and much more.
- Dashboards come with TV mode enabling you to put all your metrics on the big screen. They are designed for every use case and help you make sense of the most important metrics all on one page.
- Reports and Analytics you can create reports using this business intelligence solution that span customer, transactional and behavioural data across your customer data platform(CDP)
- Data Sources Unlock a complete solution when you connect all your customer data to your customer data platform (CDP) using integrations.
- Autopilot AI enables you to create highly engaging emails by writing subject lines that increase email open rates and are relevant from AI email subject line suggestions. Write SMS messages that are engaging using AI SMS suggestions.
- Security and Privacy this feature will help small and large enterprises to be GDPR, SOC2*, and CCPA compliant. Set user roles and permissions for your team to keep your account secure. With two-factor authentication using authentication apps or SMS verification.
- Omnisend is an omnichannel marketing automation platform. Meaning you can send e-commerce tailored SMS and email marketing messages.
- With a mission is to help e-commerce businesses make their marketing relevant by sending personalised messages to the right person, at the right time, using the right channel.
- This gives marketers the power to rise above promotional noise and achieve better results.
- While shoppers receive tailored messaging and a unique online shopping experience.
- Integrates with top e-commerce platforms like Shopify, Shopify Plus, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, and more.
Omnisend's Features Are:
- Email Marketing you can create personalised campaigns fast using email templates and email builder, without coding and boring editing.
- Marketing Automation allows you to drive sales on autopilot across multiple channels by sending automated email and SMS created using automation editor and pre-built workflows.
- SMS you can reach a global audience because Omnisend supports all country codes for SMS by sending automated personalised or one-off campaigns. SMS can be combined with email and push notifications into a single automated workflow.
- Web Push Notifications automated workflows push notifications allow you to instantly retarget your store visitors. For example push for cart abandonment, push for browser abandonment and push for transactional messages.
- Popups and Forms Capture and convert store visitors using built-in signup forms to grow your list like Popups, landing pages, Wheel of Fortune, and signup boxes.
- Reports this helps you understand and make use of your data. There is a sales dashboard, performance reports, advanced reporting, and form reports.
- Segmentation allows businesses to improve their targeting by sending personalised messages based on shopping behaviour, customer lifecycle, and engagement all by using an intuitive segment builder.
- Audience Sync For Ads this tool allows you to retarget your contacts on Facebook and Google just by using their email addresses and not cookies.
- EasySendy is an internet marketing platform designed for small businesses.
- You can launch various campaigns like emails, SMS, Facebook messenger, automated drip email campaigns, and social campaigns for all top social media platforms.
- They offer advanced marketing automation features, transactional email delivery, API, and all-in-one CRM to manage your customers and teams on the EasySendy app.
- EasySendy-comes with a choice of two plans being EasySendy Pro which allows you to send emails to up to 2 000 subscribers For Free and EasySendy Drip allows you to send emails to up to 1 000 subscribers For Free.
- It is for online gig creators for example podcasters, bloggers, vloggers, business coaches, YouTubers, writers, authors, cryptocurrency, indie hackers, music industry, schools, and affiliates.
EasySendy Features Are:
Integrations with e-commerce platforms like Magento, Prestashop, WooCommerce, Shopify, and BigCommerce. CMS like WordPress, Digital Advertising like Facebook custom audiences and Facebook Lead Ads, API and Webhook, and many more.
Add-Ons are Email Verification, SMS Campaigns, and Facebook Messenger Campaign Features.
Reporting this feature allows you to view live engagement reports, opens by hour reports, opens by the device. All these reports are password protected and you can share and export.
Email Delivery Management like time-warp email delivery, multiple delivery server routing, SPF, DKIM, DMARC Record Implementation, and Delivery IP Management.
Website Engagement Pops like Returning Visitor Recognition, Web Pop Messages, Video web pops, quick social subscribe buttons, inline web pop subscription box, and thanksgiving web pop builder.
Email Campaign management this feature allows you to run event-based campaigns, geo-location campaigns, basic drip campaigns, RSS email campaigns using responsive email templates, and a simple drag and drop email editor.
Create behaviour-based email follow-up automations, behaviour-based list management automation, follow-up email autoresponder, and A/B Test email campaigns.
There is a lead magnet builder and subscriber engagement scoring.
Please Note autoresponder and automation are only available on EasySendy Drip Plan.
Form and Subscriber List Management there is a consent checkbox for GDPR Compliance.
Suppression list management, subscriber re-engagement campaign, list hygiene and cleaning, list management and segments, on exit and on scroll pop-up forms, customisable subscriber website forms, drag and drop subscriber web pop form builder, and 250+ web subscriber form templates.
Some of these features are available on the EasySendy Drip plan.
- Birdsend is an email marketing tool for content creators with high email open rates, unlimited email sends, and huge savings every month compared to similar tools.
- It is an autoresponder best for Independent Content Creators for example a YouTuber, a Blogger, a Course Creator, and a Podcaster.
- Pricing is based on the number of contacts and there's custom pricing available.
Birdsend offers three guarantees and they are:
- Email income booster means if there is no increase in revenue from emails you send. You get a 100% refund within 24 business hours.
- Grandfathered Pricing for every contact level tier guarantee meaning you will be locked in at your current price for every level tier as long as you remain an active paid subscriber to Birdsend.
- Their "Don't Like It for Any Reason" guarantee if you let them know within 30 days you get refunded in full within 24 business hours.
Birdsend Features Are:
Email Marketing this tool makes setting up campaigns and automations super fast.
Built with 1 click mindset
- 1-click resend to unopens
- 1-click A/B test
- 1-click segment saving and loading
Unlimited Custom Sending Domains
- Unlimited sending personas both name and email which means 1 account can be used for multiple businesses.
- Unlimited custom sending domains/ SPF and DKIM(Only for Advanced Users)
Drip Campaigns/Sequences you are able to edit workflows in a single window.
- One-time and RSS broadcasts
Tagging and Segmentation this feature allows you to click the tag or segment the current view to segment contacts based on their interest and behaviour.
Migration is free and any size list, subscribers, tags, emails, automation, forms, etc
No integration means you do not need third-party tools to track your earnings.
- Earnings attribution for example attributes a specific campaign.
- Ability to know subscriber's Lifetime Value and Average Lifetime Value
- Madmimi- is a simple email marketing platform that makes it easy and fun to create, send, share and track email newsletters.
Madmimi Features are:
Create, Send and Connect lets you design mobile-friendly emails using styles and modules.
You can save your customised styles or duplicate your work so you never lose your original design.
List Management features:
- Are found all on one page and makes it easier to manage with automated suppression of bounces and unsubscribes, unlimited lists, segmentation, etc
- The ability to choose how you can add subscribers be it individually, CSV files, or pasting them from your spreadsheet.
- While the system recognises addresses and removes duplicates, bounced emails, or unsubscribes automatically.
- You can grow your list using easily customisable forms that you can install on your website. Segment your subscribers for increased targeting.
- Schedule customised welcome messages.
Reports and Tracking:
- Get real-time results with Mad Mimi's real-time tracking.
- So you know who opened, clicked, and forwarded your promotion. Any unsubscribes and bounced emails.
Delivery and Security
- They use SSL to keep information safe and secure during transactions.
- Also, they have a healthy relationship with ISPs together with up-to-date authentication tools that ensure promotions reach your subscribers. Like DKIM, SPF records, Sender ID, multiple IPs, and feedback loops.
Integrations and Addons:
- With Etsy, SurveyMonkey, MailerAPI, Drip Campaigns, Social Links, Facebook Signup, Salesforce, Zoho CRM, FreshBooks, Batchbook, Stats Sharing, Highrise, Custom Domain, Multi-User, Google Analytics, RSS to Email, Promotion Tweaks, Display Names, Webforms, and Signup IPs and much more.
- It is the easiest email marketing platform for building and sending email newsletters.
- iContact is a best-in-class for automation and email marketing solutions.
- Best for high-volume senders, nonprofit organisation, small and medium businesses new to email, and professional marketers.
- iContact has a choice of 2 plans and they are the Free Plan allowing you to have up to 500 contacts and 2 000 email sends per month.
- And the Premium plan is priced @ $20/month up to 1 500 contacts and then priced according to the number of contacts you thereafter.
- There is provision for high volume email sends with more than 50 000 contacts.
- Salesforce account holders can create and send emails directly and within iContact's native app. Plans start @ $99/month.
iContact's Features Are:
- Bulk email campaigns allow you to import contacts, design and send email campaigns without knowing how to code.
- Scheduled Emails sent out on specific dates and times from birthday to payment reminders.
- Email Automation based on conditions and custom engagement rules.
- Re-engagement emails to bring back lost and disengaged customers without setting up manual lists.
- Email Autoresponders sends customised emails when a contact subscribes and welcome greetings to your business.
- Triggered emails are sent out based on preset conditions and engagement events for example opens, clicks, and landing page visits.
- Email Templates so you can build fast or start from scratch using layouts that allow creating designs perfect for your brand.
- Personalisation allows you to send emails with relevant information, custom data, and at times suitable for your customers.
- Segmentation allow you to create segments based on contact information and past engagement with your email campaigns and landing pages.
- Custom fields use information unique to your business and further personalise your emails.
- Landing Pages design and publish, using drag and drop builder to create a unique space for your brand.
- Subscription Forms help to grow your audience and can be customised, easy to embed on your landing page or share on social media.
- Custom API allows you to sync other tools and services.
- Integrations-with 100 plus apps and software like Shopify, PayPal, SurveyMonkey, Salesforce, etc
- Reporting and Testing lets you know what is working with campaign reports, landing page analytics, and A/B Testing.
- Email Octopus's mission is to help anyone with an audience grow by providing email marketing that is simple, intuitive, and of better value.
- It is for bloggers, self-published authors, charities, online stores, affiliates, cryptocurrency, Indie hackers, the music industry, schools, and small businesses.
- Comes in a choice of two price plans that are Free plan up to 2 500 subscribers and 10 000 emails per month and a Pro plan.