Is GetResponse the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing?
Good question and the answer is YES. And...
- You will soon discover why this is the best email service for affiliate marketing.
- Using an email service provider that is unfriendly to affiliate marketing will get you banned.
- They will shut you down and you may lose your hard-earned email list.
So for example an autoresponder software like Mailchimp does not allow affiliate marketing as a business.
- But there is hope and good news.
GetResponse allows you to bring your affiliate marketing business onto their platform and run it on this all-in-one platform.
So what is GetResponse you may ask?
- It is an all-in-one online marketing platform.
- Founded by Simon Grabowski in 1998.
- You are able to build a website using an AI-powered wizard or website builder.
- For your lead generation needs, you have landing pages and signup forms.
- There is a leads conversion funnel or sales funnel and this feature makes GetResponse stand out.
- There are various types of plans to choose from. You can start with a free plan and you have 30 days to trial premium features like automation, webinars, and conversion funnel.
- With that in mind, GetResponse offers live chat support inside the platform you are never without a helping hand if you ever need it.
- This email marketing platform is simple and intuitive for beginners and pros alike.
- GetResponse is an intuitive platform and they are always improving the design to make it more user-friendly.
Does GetResponse have any plans and if it is worth it?
I have an image to show you what plans are available and yes it is worth every penny.
You will be glad to know the last price increase was in 2009 this is according to the CEO of GetResponse.
- There is a Free plan
- The Basic plan
- The Plus plan
- The Professional plan
- And Custom pricing plans are called Max and Max2.
GetResponse gives you 30 days to trial premium features when you signup for a free account.
This is what you can do with GetResponse also commonly known as Features:
- Email Marketing
- Websites using website builder
- Marketing Automation
- Paid Ads
- Landing Pages
- Conversion Funnel
- Web Push Notifications
- SMS Marketing
- Live Chat
- Signup Forms
To learn more about these features I have this free article titled: GetResponse User Review Find Out If Any Good For Beginners?
Now, let us consider the Pros and Cons of using GetResponse and they are...
- My top recommendation is AWeber?
The question you may be asking is does AWeber allow affiliate marketing?
Oh yes, it does and it is one of my top recommended email marketing services for your affiliate marketing business.
What AWeber allows you to do is as follows:
- You have a choice of either starting with a free plan or using the Pro plan which starts at $19.99 per month.
- A free plan allows you to build an email list of up to 500 subscribers.
- You have 24/7 customer support by live chat and email whether you are a free plan customer or paid plan user.
- There is telephone support between 8 am- 8 pm on 1-877-293-2371 ET for all customers.
- If commerce is what you want... you can sell your products even on a free plan.
- AWeber integrates with a lot of platforms for example CMS and other many apps.
- You can put your business on autopilot by using the automation tool.
- AWeber helps you build your email list, send emails, and grow your business.
- You can get started for free and access pretty much all the features to get you up and running.
The next best alternative is called systeme.io
- Systeme.io is an autoresponder and other tools combined together designed by an online entrepreneur called Aurelian Amacker.
- It is the best software on the market and its aim is to be the easiest, fastest, and most affordable all-in-one business building-tool in the industry.
- This software is a Clickfunnels alternative.
- You have a choice of different plans available to choose from.
- Pricing starts at $27 per month and you can build an email list of up to 5 000 contacts.
- You have no transaction fees when processing payments using Stripe or PayPal.
- This platform allows you to host membership sites
- You have access to a payment page editor with 1-click upsells and order bumps.
- Invoices are generated automatically
- Systeme enables the management of subscriptions and installment payments.
The following are the plans and pricing for Systeme.io:
As shown in the image, you can get a 30 % discount if you take the annual plan.
What you can do on Systeme Platform:
- View new leads and sales from the dashboard
- There is a marketplace where you can list your own products for sale
- Build an email list
- Build and manage sales funnels
- In email marketing, you can send newsletters and run campaigns
- Blogs for your content marketing
- You can manage your own affiliates on this platform
- Create courses and manage everything from sales to everything about selling
- You can run your own affiliate program
- It is easy to use
- You can access support through the chat feature 24/7
What makes GetResponse the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing:
- You can build an email list starting with up to 500 subscribers on a free plan.
- It is very affordable the basic plan starts at $19 per month for up to 1 000 subscribers.
- You as an affiliate marketer can benefit from using automation. Which helps you put your business on autopilot.
- You are able to run Facebook ads and Google Ads right inside GetResponse.
- This email autoresponder will save you a lot of time and enable to focus on one platform to achieve all of your business goals.
- You can have GetResponse on your mobile device and run your business from it.
Why email marketing matters for your affiliate marketing business...
According to statista.com research published on March 19, 2021 email remains one of the important part of daily online life.
Many online users use e-mails for website and newsletter signups.
And as of 2020 the number of global e-mail users amounted to four billion and is set to grow to 4.6 billion users in 2025.
Also in 2020 approximately 306 billion e-mails were sent and received everyday worldwide.
This figure is projected to grow to over 376 billion daily emails by 2025.
Also according to L. Ceci of statista.com in this report about E-mail usage in the United States-Statistics and Facts.
They say in part that...
E-mail is one of the most widely used (digital) tools for communication, organization, and marketing. Since the first electronic message was sent across computers in the early 1970s, e-mail has not only connected millions of people around the world, but it has also become an essential part of everyday personal and professional life.
While today’s internet users can choose from a broad range of online networking options such as IM or social media, e-mail continues to defy its predicted demise: It has become a new type of digital currency, for valid e-mail addresses now function as virtual keys that unlock access to online services such as banking and shopping.
Today, the number of e-mail users worldwide stands at a record 4.03 billion, and by 2024, this figure is projected to reach 4.48 billion.
L.Ceci - statista.com
This has been an article about GetResponse and why it is the best for affiliate marketing. You have discovered the pros and cons, benefits of using GetResponse, if it is worth it, and alternatives.
- The main advantage GetResponse has is that it is well-established.
- The only disadvantage that systeme has is that it is fairly new on the market and it is still proving itself.
- With that being said all these autoresponders are affiliate marketing friendly.
So you decide the best tool for your business needs and please let me know in the comments section.
What software you have picked to give a go and why?
Thank you so much for taking the time to read this article.
Sibusisiwe Musevenzi // Blogger
Before you go please share this article with your nearest and dearest and as always the choice is entirely yours!