In this article, you will discover the 3 best autoresponders for bloggers you should use.
So you want to expand your business by incorporating an email autoresponder.
Let us find out...
What is an email autoresponder?...
An email autoresponder is simply an email function that enables businesses to send scheduled automated messages to customers based on specific rules and when a particular condition has been met.
What to look for when choosing an autoresponder?...
When choosing an autoresponder for your blog the following are must-haves:
- Good customer support
- Prebuilt email marketing templates
- Marketing automation
- High deliverability rates
- Available at the best price
- Reports and analytics
So, the 3 Best Autoresponders For Bloggers-You Should Use are:
Let us take a closer look at GetResponse and find out why bloggers should use it.
What is GetResponse?...
- It is an all-in-one marketing tool that aims to provide bloggers with complete, yet affordable online marketing solutions that will enable you to see results in your business.
- GetResponse is a leader in email marketing services and offers either a free plan or a variety of paid plans.
- This autoresponder was established in 1998 by Simon Grabowski.
- Over the years they have been adding useful features so that it fully becomes a one-stop platform for online marketing businesses.
- GetResponse is a flexible email marketing software that allows bloggers to create and send professional emails, create autoresponders, and host webinars without a steep learning curve.
GetResponse's Features Are:
- Email Marketing
- Website Builder
- Marketing Automation
- Paid Ads
- Landing Pages
- Conversion Funnel
- Web Push Notifications
- SMS Marketing
- Live Chat
- Signup Forms
- Advanced Analytics and Testing Tools
With all these features GetResponse is the best autoresponder for all your blogging needs:
- The free forever plan is available if your contacts do not exceed 500. This will come in handy if you are a beginner to email marketing.
- You can integrate your website for all your email marketing needs
- Put the live chat button so you can communicate live with your visitors
- Send web push notifications whenever you have a new article
For a detailed GetResponse Review read it here!
As a blogger, you also want to know the price and trial period if any of GetResponse. So let us delve deeper into...
- Free Forever plan is great for beginner bloggers and you can build an email list of up to 500 contacts.
- Basic plan starts at $19 per month and you can build an email list of up to 1 000 contacts.
- Plus plan starts at $59 per month and allows you to build a list of up to 1 000 contacts.
- Professional plan starts at $119 per month, allowing you to build an email list of up to 1 000 contacts.
- Max plan is mainly for medium to large businesses and this plan is custom priced.
It is worth mentioning that you can get an 18 % discount for an annual plan and a 30% discount for a 24 month period.
The next email autoresponder best for bloggers is AWeber.
Let us take a closer look by finding out what is AWeber?...
- AWeber is an email marketing service that makes it easy for you to build an email list, send emails and grow your business.
- The plans offered by AWeber are only 2, you either start with a Free-forever plan or their Pro plan which has different tiered prices.
- You have access to all of the features even on the free plan.
- AWeber takes customer support seriously by providing all customers with 24/7 chat and email support.
- If you prefer phone support they are available Monday-Friday 8 am-8 pm ET at 1-877-293-2371.
Aweber's Features Are:
- Email Marketing
- Email Templates
- Reports and Analytics
- Drag & Drop Editor
- Email designer using your website's URL
- Free Stock Images
- Design with Canva
- Landing Pages
- Web push notifications
- Sign up forms
Here is why AWeber is the best email marketing autoresponder for bloggers:
- It comes with a free plan and you can collect up to 500 contacts.
- They let you access almost all the features even on the free plan.
- Their Really Simple Syndication also known as RSS to email feature makes life easier for bloggers.
- You can email your contacts for every new blog post thus keeping them updated.
For a detailed Aweber Review read it here!
With all these features, you now want to know how much all these costs and we cover it in...
This email marketing service has two types of plans and they are:
- Free-forever plan allows you to build an email list of up to 500 contacts and access all the main features of the platform.
- Pro plan starts at $19.99 and you can have up to 500 subscribers.
- From 501-2 500 subscribers the price is $29.99.
- And from 2 501 -5 000 subscribers you would pay $49.99.
- At $69.99 you can have between 5 001 -10 000 subscribers.
- For 10 001 -25 000 subscribers the price is $149.99.
- If you have over 25 000 subscribers you are required to contact AWeber for pricing by chat or email.
- And if you prefer telephoning then you can reach them at 1-877-293-2371 Mon-Fri 8 am-8 pm ET.
The third is Convertkit and let us find out what it is?...
- It is an email marketing software and was founded by Nathan Barry.
- Convertkit's mission is to help bloggers earn a living online.
- It offers bloggers 2 months free if they take out an annual plan.
- For beginners, there is a free plan that allows you to build an audience of up to 1 000 subscribers.
- There's a choice of two premium plans called Creator and Creator Pro.
Convertkit's Features Are:
- Sign up forms
- Landing pages
- Email Designer
- Paid Newsletters
- Creator Pro
Why is Convertkit one of the best email autoresponders for bloggers?...
- It is built specifically for content creators and bloggers are content creators.
- Comes with a free plan that allows you to build an email list of up to 1 000 subscribers.
- Their email support is award-winning. It is almost instant because they say it is manned like chat.
With all these features, you may want to know their pricing before you can decide to signup. So...
There are 3 pricing plans and are detailed as follows:
1. Free plan you can build your email list of up to 1 000 subscribers, sell your digital products and send unlimited emails among other features.
2. Is called Creator plan and is priced at $29 and you can build an email list of up to 1 000 subscribers.
You can access all of the Free Plan features and the following:
- Live chat and email support
- Free migration from another email marketing tool
- Automated funnels & sequences
3. The third pricing plan is called Creator Pro. You have unlimited access to all the features that Convertkit has.
What makes these 3 to standout for bloggers:
- GetResponse is my number top email autoresponder because of all the features you get especially on the free plan and more so on the premium plans. You can host webinars at no extra cost as well as their conversion funnels.
- AWeber is simply outstanding because a free plan gives you access to so many features. Their RSS to email is a feature bloggers really need. Making it easier for you to share your blog articles in their inboxes.
- Convertkit is another autoresponder that is very good for bloggers. It was built to serve content creators and that is you, bloggers. All their features align with building your audience, communicating, and earning a living online.
Now that you have a firm grasp of the 3 best autoresponders for your blogging business. Let us consider any alternatives on the market. With that being said the...
- Mailerlite is a close alternative to Convertkit. It has a free plan allowing you to create an email list of up to 1 000 subscribers
- Constant contact is an alternative for GetResponse based on their blog feature which comes built-in your website. If you do not have a website already and you build one with Constant Contact.
- Active Campaign is blogger-friendly making it the best alternative to Aweber. It integrates seamlessly with WordPress among others.
So far, I have covered the 3 best autoresponders for bloggers and they are GetResponse, AWeber, and Convertkit.
Covering what they are, their pros and cons, highlighting some of their features, pricing plans, what makes them stand out, and some of their alternatives.
I hope this article has helped you decide on what will be your best autoresponder for your blogging needs.
Thank you so very much for reading this blog and please let me know below what you think about this article and autoresponders in general.
Or anything you want to tell me, I would really appreciate it.